I had Exit manage and list my house after we moved 650 miles away. (1st.

mistake) On 3 different occasions I made the trip back to check on the house only to find it mold green and the yard looking like a hay field. No wonder it never sold. I had them manage the rental part of the house and it cost me $6000. I had to have Servpro to attempt (still smell of smoke a year later)to clean the cigarette smoke out of the house even though we had a no smoking clause when the tenants skipped town.

All I got was an Oh well. No offer to split the cost of cleaning at all. They DO NOT do a property inspection (maintenance inspection anywhere I ever rented) on your house so a tenant can be rebuilding motorcycles in your living room and you will never know until your house is destroyed like mine. I had a continuous whole house water heater on when I moved, It went out and I replaced it with the exact same model ($800) and had Exit's maintenance man install it (I'm 650 miles away)now that I moved back I'm having hot water issues and climb under the house to see what the issue is.

The issue is that it was replaced with a very cheap, different model water heater. WHERE did my whole house water heater go.

I guess it is in someone else's house. If your moving far away, stay away from EXIT

Review about: Exit Realty Home Inspection.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments